cable and rcbo size for 8.5kw shower

Your right ill ask a proper electrician, theres none on here. Theres no wonder your all jobless :LOL: ban all sheds you are an absolute tool and offer no constructive advice, you are rude, arrogant, jobless, cockney, bitter that youve no work to go to apart from sit on a computer all night in between having ****s. Goodbye im off to work

Sponsored Links
Your right ill ask a proper electrician, theres none on here.
There are, actually, and it's because they are that they have given you the advice they have.

That you didn't like it is a reflection of your attitude, not theirs.

ban all sheds you are an absolute tool and offer no constructive advice,
You asked what cable and MCB to use for a shower, and I gave you every single scrap of information you needed to work it out.

Twice.

And that's not constructive?

What did you want? Me to drive over, with the cable and MCB, and put it in for you?

:rolleyes:

you are rude, arrogant,
So when I observed that, having already had your question answered twice, you asking it for a third time meant that you were either unable or unwilling to work out what cable and MCB to use, was I being:

a) rude
b) arrogant
c) accurate

?

(If the answer is not (c), would you please explain why you haven't worked it out?).

Something else you are wrong about.

That too - I was actually born in west London.

bitter that youve no work to go to apart from sit on a computer all night in between having ****.
Well that clearly can't be right either.

Still - you aren't the first person to get all bent out of shape when he doesn't get the advice which he thought he should, but we can console ourselves with the sure and certain knowledge that you won't be back to waste space again.

Your right ill ask a proper electrician
Good idea - I'm glad you've finally accepted that you are not cut out to DIY, and that you need to give the job to someone who knows what he is doing.

Goodbye im off to work
Goodbye.

Enjoy the rest of your life.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back