CAD Software - Kitchen Design

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hope this is the correct place to post this.
Does anyone know what CAD software the likes of Wren Kitchens use for their kitchen designs?
I fancy the idea of designing my own.
Thanks in advance
Andy

Sponsored Links
This is hugely overkill, but I downloaded a trial version of ArchiCad when I did mine. ArchiCad is seriously powerful and it took me 2 weeks to learn to use it, but it was brilliant once I got the hang of it.

I then downloaded a trial of Artlantis rendering software, to create some unbelievably realistic images. If I compare them to what the kitchen ended up looking like, it was incredibly accurate. It is also able to show you how bright it would be at different times of day and year.

If time is of the essence, I'd give it a miss but if you are a bit geeky and like to learn stuff, then it's one option.

I think DIY Kitchens also have some 3d modelling software on their site which you might try.

I sometimes use the one on ikeas website
its free, very easy and although its weighted to their own products most units are standard sizes so you have no problems using other manufacturers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back