camcorder playback help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

I have a JVC everio HD HM445BEK camcorder. If I run a hdmi cable from camcorder straight to the t.v the playback is very good and when playing it back on my laptop through the everio software the quality is good.
The problem arises the moment I save some videos to my computer, when these are run back through windows movie player the footage is very poor, also if I watch the video i've taken through 'you tube' its also very poor. My brother lives abroad so we were hoping to send footage abroad of our family. It is watchable but not great.
I was also hoping to take 'still' pics out of the footage (my son is a bmx'er), even through the everio software the still pics are very very poor, although he is moving fast. Perhaps this is a limitation of a cheaper camera. Any help much appreciated. My laptop is a Dell studio 1735 about 5 years old, maybe this doesn't help.

Cheers Zeb

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back