CAMPING

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a dabble at this bought mi sin a big 6 man dome tent stuck it in the trailer booked mi sin and kin on one of those fancy camp sites with nightlife, i got there spent about 3 hours between cans of becks putting the dam thing up, great i thought nowt like this in the open air sizziling sausage on the barbie doll, had tea then whent to hit the nightlife with the kids, great night plenty booze and food the kids loved it. got about 11.o clock walked back to the tent in the dark admiring all the little lanterns in the tents, it looked great, got to my super dome tent i said wait here while i go and put the fancy gas lattern on i bought off the car booty a while ago.
Iwhent in and fumbled around and found it i could smell a small amount of gas but thought nowt of it i lit mi ciggi lighter and..... BANG......The whole tent went up in a ball of flames, lucky for me i was blown clear out of the tent, i was burnt to a crisp i spent 3 days in the burns unit, so dont try this at home.

Sponsored Links
BLOB DOE

Your priceless,

and brainless, keep it up.

Sponsored Links
Come on guys give him a break, after all he did post with good inTENT

I bet you were in that Cherokee in Scotland.

Was that your holiday from CUBA?

David

Soggy_weetabix said:
I bet you were in that Cherokee in Scotland.

Was that your holiday from CUBA?

David

No soggy fart it was not you decreped sh.it drip.

BOB,

Your learning curve has astounded me!

You can now spell SOGGY.

Ill try you on a 6 letter word at a later date. This will give you more time with your 'home tutor'.

David

Soggy_weetabix said:
BOB,

Your learning curve has astounded me!

You can now spell SOGGY.

Ill try you on a 6 letter word at a later date. This will give you more time with your 'home tutor'.

David

Just try soggy bear gut, cant wait .

Sponsored Links
Back