Camray 3 oil upgrade to pressurised

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Camray 3oil boiler from 94 which i believe is still in good condition and was serviced this year, however I would like to upgrade from a gravity system to a pressurised tank and to move the tank into the loft.

I would like to keep the boiler if possible but the Camray manual states that a LSC1 543011 limit stat is required but I can't seem to source on the internet. Would I be able to run this unit in a pressurised system and is the STAT addition possible or would I be better looking to source a new boiler.

Thoughts?

Sponsored Links
You could use any suitable High limit stat with pocket and manual reset.
Many Boilerhouse models use them.

Sponsored Links
I always thought you shouldn't have auto reset Terry but I could be wrong if he phone wooooshiter boosch and asks for a EL00201 they may be able to help him.Bob

You're right T 95c it is did you know they were adjustable with a screw in the back of the stat but it was recommended not to touch.Bob

You're right T 95c it is did you know they were adjustable with a screw in the back of the stat but it was recommended not to touch.Bob
The ones I still have are Sopac with the stubby spindle for adjustment....I never needed to change one !!

Thank you for the responses, found manual tonight and it talks about an Albion LSC1 (code 543011) or an LSC1 fitting kit (EL 00189). 85 -90 degC for indirect unvented supply and 95degC for sealed systems. I never thought to try Worcester as this has been out of support for so long.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back