Boulter Camray II

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am in the process of installing a central heating system in my garage. I have a Boulter Camray II oil fired boiler and I would like some fitting instructions.

Sponsored Links
As you're in Scotland, you may not suffer the building control as do people in England, just beware. As for fitting, you could download any conventional oil boiler installation instructions, and they will be very similar. Try Grant, Warmflow, Merlin, Worcester (Danesmoor is their conventional model) as a start.

Cheers oilman.
Do you have any specific sites where I can download such information? I have trawled for hours with no luck to find one.

Try "uk oil boiler manufacturer" on UK sites in google. Camray is mentioned on the first page. Loads of others there too. You can see the Oftec website for a complete list of available boilers.

Sponsored Links
Do you still wish a copy of the installation instructions?

ooooh you rotter
lol-045.gif

Ignoring the above, if there is a manual for a Camray 2 going, I'll take it!

Pointer??

Ta in advance

Postle

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back