Camray Quartet Burner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have an oil-fired domestic Boulter Boilers Camray Quartet which is in need of a new burner (existing burner housing is damaged) does anyone know where we can get hold of one - reasonably cheap if possible. Thanks :D

Sponsored Links
I think these use the Riello 40 burner.....?
A new one is over £400, but it could be worthwhile asking around the usual Oftec guys if they have any old ones lying around.
Can you post a pic of whats broken?
John :)

Thanks for your reply. Had already sent a message to Riello querying what would fit but had received no reply yet. The original part was a 436T55 although this has a new part number (Worcester Bosch) 8716111010. For information the boiler is a 60/80 oil-fired Camray Quartet. I cannot get a clear picture of the damage but the housing has a crack in it, have tried sealing it but every time it fires it blows again. I understand the part is available from Worcester Bosch for £430 + vat but was hoping to track down a second hand or reconditioned one.

Sponsored Links
Presumably this is the price for a complete burner from Riello....its not just the burner to boiler mounting flange gone, has it? Similar to heating-parts.co.uk 216454?
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back