Camray 5 oil boiler.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Following a discussion with the sales manager of Boulter at Installer Live it appears to me that he does not fully understand the operation of his boilers.

I need someone to confirm an aspect of this model.

Does anyone have a oil fired Camray 5 storage combi?

Tony Glazier

Sponsored Links
i have the camray boilerhouse mi. i have had probs with early boulter combis. water tooooo hot.

what is question... the manual is very good , so might be able to assist.

Seems like wilhelm has a good idea "what's the question".

Salesmen don't have to know anything about their products, they only have to get people to part with their money, though a call to product support (before they transfer it to Worcester-Bosch) will allow yo uto get the answer, but you will have to ask the question twice as the first person you speak to won't be able to tell you, then you will be put onto someone who can.

Sponsored Links
I really want a quotable person who owns one!

This National Sales Manager thinks that when the store is depleted the "hot water " supply will run cold. Its actually better than that!

I, knowing how the boiler works, know that the boiler being 26 kW will give 9.8 li/min raised by 35*C.

I just need someone real to quote who can confirm what I expect to happen in theory.

Tony Glazier

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back