camray2 oil fired boiler smoking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi is there anyone that can give me some advice on what might be occurring? I have a camray 2 oil fired boiler and have just had a new delivery of oil after having run out some three weeks ago. When i got home i found that there was a leak on the flexi supply hose so replaced it temporarily with 10mm microbore link, fired the boiler up and now it smokes! has the link pipe affected anything or is it just coincidence? is it safe to continue using the boiler? will it settle down the longer i leave it?

Sponsored Links
Turn the boiler off, don't use until it is fixed, it will only get worse. Which part of Bedfordshire are you. it sounds like a gross lack of servicing over the years.

have checked this morning and seems to be behaving itself again! starts with a little puff of smoke but then runs clean! weird!! will service anyways!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back