Can any Viessmann experts tell me what a setting does?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all. My Vitodens 100 B1KC manual has a section called 'matching the burner output to the flue length'. The setting applies a numbered 'correction factor' depending on flue length. Uncorrected is for flues up to 2m long, setting 1 is for up to 5m and so on.

My flue is 3m plus a plume kit but the setting is still on zero. The installer didn't seem to know much about viessman so I doubt the setting is deliberate. Can anyone tell me what the setting actually does? Speeds up the fan? changes the delay between fan starting and firing? Something else?

Sponsored Links
Congratulations at being the first person in history to decipher some useful information out of a Viessmann instruction manual.
If in doubt, phone the customer helpline, they will hopefully be able to point you in the right direction.

Congratulations at being the first person in history to decipher some useful information out of a Viessmann instruction manual.
If in doubt, phone the customer helpline, they will hopefully be able to point you in the right direction.
you hope :ROFLMAO:

I personally think they're dog poo, but you might get some info out of the ladies in the office

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back