can anybody explain the tech.....gravity HW pumped CH boiler

not really, your not reading my original question.....im asking about a Gravity HW and pumped CH which is neither Y or S plan,

i
i was merely enquiring about the way the whole thing works because as i understand it, the HW and CH pipes all connect to the H/X which as fitz1 has explained is basically a box full of water common to both CH and HW

if this is the case, then my question is, how come when the CH pump is running and the HW is on, that the pump does not force water through the
because the heat exchanger is designed so that there is little or no hydraulic interference between the pumped water and the gravity :idea: IF the manufacturers install instuctions are followed :LOL:NOT necesarily a partition inside. It`s all archaic stuff now . Like being a farrier in the 21 st Century :idea: for example . I won`t be on the planet when the gas runs out worldwide and all the "old boys" are just today`s ipod/ combi generation :rolleyes: ..I hope there`s some sort of afterlife because I`ll be :LOL: like thunder ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back