Can anyone identify these bricks?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker but joined tonight to see if anyone can help.

We moved into this property 3 years ago and are getting round to sorting the porch and bricking up the giant 'greenhouse' windows. Problem is, I can't find these bricks anywhere with the research I've done. The whole estate is done in them so I'm guessing they are or were quite common.

Any help appreciated!

Regards

Cookie

Attachments

• 20170211_205131.png
    20170211_205131.png
    916.6 KB · Views: 177
Sponsored Links
Cookie27, good evening and hope your new venture in here goes well.

Can I suggest you give the board a clue as to where the Property is situated, say Penzance, or Newcastle. [ A general location will assist]

What I am getting at is that depending on where you live [see the Geographical spread above--never mind the other direction---] would possibly be an assist to identifying the bricks.

Other very large assist would be to get some Digital Images posted on here, several close ups of various individual bricks may assist?? who knows??

Ken.

You're right apologies, as soon as I posted it and seen how it came out on the forum I thought what a t*t.....

I'm in the Midlands and there'll be better pics tomorrow when it's light.

Cheers for the reply

Cookie27, good evening again.

Seriously, I do not see a problem, lucky you do not reside in Scotland somewhere? the bricks up here are at times shall we say different?

At this point I think I will bow out, I have shall I call it limited information as regards commonly used bricks in the Midlands, What i would observe is that you may want to refine the Location a wee bit more if Possible?

I am I assure you not a stalker but given the nature of distribution bricks used in Leeds may not be used in say Liverpool??

Ken.

Sponsored Links
Good morning all,

I'm near to Dudley in the West Midlands.

A couple more pics closer up.

Thanks all

Attachments

• 20170212_092812.jpg
    20170212_092812.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 126
Another one

Attachments

• 20170212_092830.jpg
    20170212_092830.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 127
Excellent!

That's one headache off the list, thank you very much.

Regards
Cookie

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back