Can anyone identify this TRV valve?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

My first post here after lurking for a while, given the vast knowledge on the forum hopefully someone can help me.

I just moved into a new house and am fixing a few problems with the heating system. One of the radiators has a TRV valve body fitted, but no TRV control head on it; I would like to fit one. The rest of the house has Honeywell or Caleffi TRVs and those heads don't fit, although the screw thread is the same as the Honeywell. Can anyone identify this valve?

In case it helps, there is a date printed on the side, it was made in 2008.

Thanks,

J-P

Sponsored Links
is this valve in the same room as the wall thermostat?

No, there is actually no wall thermostat anywhere in the house (that's another job on the list). This valve is in the conservatory, so I can see why the previous owners would want it to be on a lot, but I would like to be able to control it to avoid wasting energy when we aren't using that room and on sunny days when it heats up quickly anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back