Can i buy anything to fix a hole in my bath

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can i buy anything to fix a hole in my bath that i accidentally dropped a tile through, i was putting beeding behind tile and it popped out and has put a slit through the acrylic bath

please any advice would be gratefull

Sponsored Links
You could try anything (eg car body filler) but the thought of the bath splitting when full, with someone standing in it, would put me off!
New bath time. CHeck your insurance.

Thanks i didnt want to hear that it is brand new and i have tiled top to bottom off the bath it was brand new suite the tile pierced it when it fell
is there nothing sold at diy stores to patch it up i have filled it with plumbers putty at the moment its only a slit

Could drill another hole and install a second waste & trap :cry:

Could be the worlds first bath with two wastes :cool:

Sponsored Links
seriously is there anything it is only about 1-2 cm its more a slit yjan a hole and its near the front but at the side

The only thing you can do is replace the bath young plum.

Next time perhaps you could do what the pros do and protect the bath with dust sheet etc.

Ideal for scratch and chip repairs scatmanjohn ;)

Not a lot of good for sinking boats.

Fibre glass repair kit is the only possible cure, but would you want to be the first to fill it with water :LOL:

The best thing to buy to fix a hole in a bath?
New bath. £90. go on treat yourself.......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back