Can I make textured paint

11 Oct 2016
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a couple of areas where the emulsion has peeled off part of the wall because the plaster wasn't sealed properly I think.

I want to try to blend the smooth plastered part to the part with several coats of paint.

I'm wondering if I can add a bit of pollyfiller or plasterboard adhesive (because that's what Ive already got) to the paint to achieve that ?

Sponsored Links
Use filler in the areas of peeled paint and sand down flat to the rest of the paint.

Then paint over the filler.

Failing that, you could use a textured wall paper or lining paper the walls

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links