Can I use the garage circuit to provide power to the garden?

"Buried cables, conduits and ducts shall be at sufficient depth to avoid being damaged by any reasonable disturbance of the ground"
Under paving with marking tape on top? You'll have to do better than that!
It's reasonable to make allowances for the paving being removed at some point in the future.
At which point, marker tape or not, less than one spade depth down is not enough.
I did.......... you criticised!
Err... where, exactly?
It's good that you are using an electrician, but you must speak to her now, and get her to make the decisions about cable selection and routing, because she will be the one who has to sign it all off as her work, and being compliant.
If you expect an electrician to sign it off then he must be involved from the very start and he must be the one to make all the design and installation decisions.
ban-all-sheds said:
And oh look - you didn't write "he/she".....
Sarcasm doesn't help your case!
OK - since you seem unable to understand this without it being explained in very simple terms, I'll do that.
1) In here I have written "It's good that you are using an electrician, but you must speak to her now"
2) I have also written "If you expect an electrician to sign it off then he must be involved from the very start"
3) You have written "If he gave a quote.."
So given (3), and the fact that you only questioned why I derived a female electrician after (1) and not why I derived a male one after (2), do you suffer from an ignorant and primitive gender bias?
I think that you have lost the plot with your reasoning. You appear to be the sort of guy who pleads innocence all the way to the gallows, just to get the last word - causes a row in an empty hoose as they say!

Get well soon. :LOL:
Regards

Sponsored Links
Maybe this question will be simple enough for you to understand it well enough to answer it.

Why did you ask "How do you derive a female electrician from the post?"?

So you are unable or unwilling to explain why you asked the question.

Fair enough.

Sponsored Links
So you are unable or unwilling to explain why you asked the question.
Fair enough.

Everybody is probably bored with this post now: -

Last word again!
ban-all-sheds, accused of high treason, is sentenced to death by the court-martial. He is allowed to make a final statement, after which he will be shot if the statement is false or will be hung if the statement is true. ban-all-sheds makes his final statement and is unfortunately released.

The Riddle: What could he have said? Have fun.

Regards

A question.
A perfectly reasonable reply part of which was "It's good that you are using an electrician, but you must speak to her now" rather than "It's good that you are using an electrician, but you must speak to him now".
How do you derive a female electrician from the post?

And now in an attempt to divert attention from your inability/refusal you try to make out that you're not explaining it because people are bored with it by now.

Which they probably are, so to avoid boring people again will you please make sure you don't ask stupid questions in the future?

What a precious lot you are- especially you BAS. And there's me thinking this was a forum for DIY electrics. Ah well. I guess I was wrong; it's a forum for divas.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back