Can Nest be fitted to a Danfoss system?

The nest doesn't replace the hot water side of the programmer, that can carry on working as before with no problem.

You can either totally divorce the central heating circuit from the programmer or just set the heating programmer to be ON permanently, then the nest heatlink can be wired to replace the room thermostat, preferably mounted somewhere near the wiring centre.

A photo of the wiring centre insides (with some labels if possible) would be useful if you need more information.

Where will i find the 'Wiring Centre' you speak of jack?

Sponsored Links
Not sure but your photos show a white box next to the hot water cylinder which may be where all the wiring from thermostats, motorised valves, programmer, boiler/pump are all interconnected.

If that's it, see if you can identify the cable entering the wiring centre from the hall thermostat. That should help indicate where the heatlink wiring will go.

Get a hive active heating thermostat from british gas, does the central heating, hot water, is wireless apart from the receiver which takes the place of your old clock beneath the boiler, I love these things they are so simple to use.

Sponsored Links
Haha dan we were discussing this the other day, but it is so ****e that you remember it, marketing men earn more than us for a reason.

The wiring pic I have already added is of the programmer wiring jack
The nest doesn't replace the hot water side of the programmer, that can carry on working as before with no problem.

You can either totally divorce the central heating circuit from the programmer or just set the heating programmer to be ON permanently, then the nest heatlink can be wired to replace the room thermostat, preferably mounted somewhere near the wiring centre.

A photo of the wiring centre insides (with some labels if possible) would be useful if you need more information.

Where will i find the 'Wiring Centre' you speak of jack?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back