Can you help identify this shower door roller?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all,
My wife's friend has asked if I can help fix her shower enclosure "because the doors keep falling off" it appears that a couple of the rollers are missing, but I just can't seem to find anything similar to replace them. The roller itself seems to be a fairly standard 19mm roller with ball bearings, but I can't seem to find the clear plastic spacer thing - I have no idea of the make or model of enclosure other than it was installed in a 5 year old new build...

IMG_20130708_185900_zps32b2c474.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I have no idea of the make or model of enclosure other than it was installed in a 5 year old new build
My son had a similar problem a few weeks ago. He found the maker's info etched on to the shower door glass in one corner.

Failing that, there may be info in all the guff the developers gave the owners when they moved in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back