Candace Owens

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here's a girl who is always worth listening to, she's throwing it down to Mark Zuckerberg.
She is beautiful, witty and highly intelligent, and she is a part of the maga movement.
Which probably disqualifies her from any further consideration by the left wing zealots on here.
Nevertheless, here she is, scroll down the page.

https://api.parler.com/l/cqlvF

Sponsored Links
Sooey, you do realise you are using the MO of every conspiracist.

You link to videos by pro Trump supporters and claim anybody who disagrees with them is a left wing zealot.

Please answer this: in your quest for the truth do you:

1. Research the debate from both sides
2. Fact check everything and look for the motivation.
3. Ensure you eliminate anything which is not evidence or fact.

Here's a girl who is always worth listening to, she's throwing it down to Mark Zuckerberg.
She is beautiful, witty and highly intelligent, and she is a part of the maga movement.
Which probably disqualifies her from any further consideration by the left wing zealots on here.
Nevertheless, here she is, scroll down the page.

https://api.parler.com/l/cqlvF

Imagine your idiot boy is impeached.

1) loses his 200k+ pension for the rest of his life
2) loses his 1 million dollars/year travel allowance
3) loses lifetime full secret service detail
4) loses his ability to run in 2024

I would raise a glass to that. (y)

Is this the third or fourth thread started by the same brain dead op, wonder how long before it gets locked down.

Sponsored Links
I thought I heard the orange one is being impeached for a second time.

Fortunately for those who may be concerned the buffoon in the oval office doesn't have the unilateral ability to launch a nuclear strike, contrary to common misconception.

Left of centre & far left is not researching from both sides Notch.
The Guardian pamphlet & Observer do not provide differing aspects but you generally quote from those Notch.

I thought I heard the orange one is being impeached for a second time.

Fortunately for those who may be concerned the buffoon in the oval office doesn't have the unilateral ability to launch a nuclear strike, contrary to common misconception.
Yep starting Monday unless Pence steps up. First president to be impeached twice.

How long does it take? He’s only got about 10 days left

The way that he backtracked a couple of days ago was startling. Someone’s scared him.

Left of centre & far left is not researching from both sides Notch.
The Guardian pamphlet & Observer do not provide differing aspects but you generally quote from those Notch.

I don't quote from those, so please stop making things up.

Is this the third or fourth thread started by the same brain dead op, wonder how long before it gets locked down.

Sadly Sooey has a real problem.

It's shocking how many people are becoming brainwashed by QAnon conspiracies, it's dangerous - it's causing family break ups.

With a name like Cameron Shizznit as the reporter makes me smile before reading any further.

Sponsored Links
Back