Candy 1012-1 led in error PR cannot run

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please anyone could help me? I'm fron Italy and my Candy 1012-1 don't runs.
When I put ON all 4 leds lighting (1 flash every 1 second all together) and PR don't run. Is impossible to program anything. Dishwater is cleaned, and runs normally before this.
What I can do?

Sponsored Links
Is this a cdi1012/1...?
The status you have now signals an error, but it doesn't tell you what the error actually is. To find out do the following:
Turn the machine off. Open the door & close the detergent flap. With the door still open press the power button on. Then push & hold down the program selector button for 60 seconds (until the first & fourth LED's start flashing). The LED's should go dark after 5 seconds. After 5 seconds the last error in the Eeprom is displayed by all 4 LED's flashing at 1 Hz "X" amount of times...NOTE THIS IS ONLY SHOWN ONCE SO PAY ATTENTION. Count the number of flashes & post it here.

Is this a cdi1012/1...?
The status you have now signals an error, but it doesn't tell you what the error actually is. To find out do the following:
Turn the machine off. Open the door & close the detergent flap. With the door still open press the power button on. Then push & hold down the program selector button for 60 seconds (until the first & fourth LED's start flashing). The LED's should go dark after 5 seconds. After 5 seconds the last error in the Eeprom is displayed by all 4 LED's flashing at 1 Hz "X" amount of times...NOTE THIS IS ONLY SHOWN ONCE SO PAY ATTENTION. Count the number of flashes & post it here.

Yes the machine is a CDI 1012/1. NOW I will try and then I will post. Many thanks for the moment

zipper";p="2088472 said:
Is this a cdi1012/1...?
Open the door & close the detergent flap. With the door still open press the power button on. Then push & hold down the program selector button for 60 seconds (until the first & fourth LED's start flashing).

Hi, the test was terrible: after 60 seconds Leds no flashing. That is all the time, from when I press the power button since all the time I push holding the PR selector, Leds always flashing all together without pause as I doing nothing.

I can try other?

Sponsored Links
If you can't enter the service program or read stored error codes then it is highly likely your pcb is history :(

If you can't enter the service program or read stored error codes then it is highly likely your pcb is history :(
oh! but what kind of cause could be determined this? I have to buy other pcb :(

Hoover/Candy electronics are poor quality. The pcb may have failed on its own or because of a fault/short circuit on another electrical component. Remove the pcb & visually check it for burned components/tracks etc. If you find damage post a photo. It may be possible to verify if another component caused the failure...but obvious damage isn't always apparent.

Hoover/Candy electronics are poor quality. The pcb may have failed on its own or because of a fault/short circuit on another electrical component. Remove the pcb & visually check it for burned components/tracks etc. If you find damage post a photo. It may be possible to verify if another component caused the failure...but obvious damage isn't always apparent.
Zipper you are very precious. Thank you very much for your patient assistance.
Unfortunately I'm not an expert of electronical equipment so I am not able to test the PCB or part of it. But there are not fusible in those PCBs ? To prevent damage from eletric shock ? Might be this case a fusible to change? (sorry for my english:)

There are no internal fuses in that sense & you can't test the pcb without specialized equipment. All you can do is inspect the pcb visually. But if you don't feel confident enough to investigate further please call qualified assistance.

[quote="zipper";p="2089386" But if you don't feel confident enough to investigate further please call qualified assistance.[/quote]
I will do. Also if is very expensive :( Thank you again. If it will be useful for the others I can post photos in any case. Let me know

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back