Candy CDI 1012 not completing cyle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Candy CDI 1012 integrated dishwasher that is just over 1 year old, although it has only been in use for 8 months.

It has a basic digital control panel on the door and will no longer complete any cycle. When a program is selected it starts filling with water, then sounds as if it starts a rinse. But then about 10 mins in it stops and a low humming sound can be heard. Then it does a little more for a few mins then stops completely, when the door is opened the (should be) constant led program light is flickering fast as if there is an error of some kind. The air inside the dishwasher feels slightly warm but I have doubts if the water is heating up fully.

Cannot find the instruction manual and the Candy website is no use, its also just out of warrenty :(

Is this likely to be a thermostat issue?

Sponsored Links
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOU HAD LASTYEAR WITH MY CANDY DISHWASHER CAN YOU TELL ME HOW U RESOLVED IT

i doubt you will get a reply, as you said it was asked last year, and only one post ever made

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back