Candy Dishwasher CDI 1012/B - 4 LEDs flashing 31 times

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone

I'd be really grateful for any advice on this.

I have a candy CDI 1012/B Dishwasher which worked fine until yesterday.

Now whenever I switch the power on, the first 4 LEDs flash (accompanied by a beep) 31 times.

The 4 LEDs then remain constantly on (no beeping)

I can't select a program to run the machine - any ideas?

Cheers

Pete

Thanks

Sponsored Links
On non LCD display models error codes are identified by which of the 4 program LED's flash (not how many times it bleeps or flashes). If all 4 program LED's flash at once it signals an internal leak which has activated the antiflood device. Lean the DW forward & see if water runs off the baseplate (have an old towel ready). Then try a restart. If it starts ok you need to track down source of the leak.

Thanks zipper!

My problem is that it is cased away in our kitchen unit - we are in a rented house and had the DW put in this morning...The guy who put it in tested it on a cycle and it worked....

I put the salt and rinse aid in, loaded the DW and set the program - The rest as they say is history! Flashing lights and noise!

Sponsored Links
Is this a new machine installed by reputable company? If so you need to get in touch with them sharpish.
You got a leak & the antiflood has kicked in. When this happens the program is halted & drain pump runs continuously. Unless for some reason the responsibility for installing this machine falls on you I would call whoever sold/installed it. If the whole thing was organized by your landlord then get him to sort it out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back