Candy Dishwasher Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Candy 1012/4-80 dishwasher that is presenting an intermittent fault. Half way through a wash it will start to beep continuously. When you open the door it is cold inside but there is not excessive amounts of water in the bottom so I assume it is linked the heater or controls (PBC, solenoid, thermostat??). If you reset the machine and then run a new cycle it will complete successfully.

I have been unable to get a proper error code out of the machine. There are lots of forum posts from people with 1012/1 and 1012/2 but I have not been able to find instructions to get an error code out of the 1012/4. Does anyone know how to get the error code?

Sponsored Links
Thanks, but as previously stated the link you have provided is for a different model. The instructions in that post do not work

Sponsored Links
While the models are often slightly different, the error or re-set methods do not usually change....keep trying them until you get some form of fault identification.

Quite often all the dishwashers in a range have the same pcb. They just enable/disable options on each model. Hence the core mechanics of the machines are the same.

If in doubt or can't find an answer, give Candy customer services a call. They should be able to diagnose the fault, then you can repair it yourself.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back