Candy GO 282 error

Thanks for your reply, I have some more to add, last night i saw it doing its continious refill with all the lights going off then refilling again however i gave it a little bang ( in anger :) ) above the program selector and all the lights came back on and It continued it cycle, I have checked the wiring before and that seemed ok is there anything else a little bang there could be jogging?

Sponsored Links
Take off & re-seat the pcb/panel-card plugs & give it another whirl. It could be a communication issue between the pcb & panel card (Hoover/Candy electronics are not among the best around).

You mean the front panel with the LEDs in?
I will give that a try and report back, everytime I think I cracked it goes again, is the panel and selector on this machine the same as a 1482 as I see a whole front end on eBay it could be worth a try if there the same

As far as I can tell the panel card on a GO1482 isn't the same as a GO282...two different art numbers :(
I need the full model details to be 100% sure (on the door sticker).

Sponsored Links
Ok no problem obviously I have my model number but no way of finding that out from the one on eBay, I will just have to buy a new board if need be, I will try a few more bits on it, can't be much more it can be

After months of the machine still playing up the selector packed up, it had never really been a problem before so never gave it a thought, anyway swapped it for a new one and it seems that this may have been the problem all along, I thought i'd just post on here again just in-case it was of help to someone.

At least I have enough spare parts now to keep it going for years :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back