Can't find Honeywell CM927 rf Receiver on Logic Combiner's 30!?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

The screen has gone on my CM927 thermostat and I either want to replace it or get something cheaper from another brand. I've tried fixing it with heat but no joy.

Problem is I can't find the rf receiver to confirm which model it is so I can buy a new thermostat!

Is there a chance it's actually installed in the boiler casing somewhere?

Boiler is in kitchen, no sign of this receiver anywhere!

Thanks,
Karl

Sponsored Links
Receiver mustt surely be near boiler, just follow cable from boiler.
Wolseley do a straight swap for that model, no need to change back box.
Approx £60
There aren't any cables coming out from the boiler at all, nothing on the wall anywhere. The only thing I can think is that it's in the cupboard above the boiler as the boiler is built in to a kitchen unit.

Sponsored Links
Receiver mustt surely be near boiler, just follow cable from boiler.
Wolseley do a straight swap for that model, no need to change back box.
Approx £60
Would you know the model of the Wolseley one?

post a pic of the control panel of your boiler
The front cover doesn’t look like it’ll come off without taking the cabinets apart

Attachments

• 9970C525-D13A-43BA-B7DA-F8669EC46A9B.jpeg
    9970C525-D13A-43BA-B7DA-F8669EC46A9B.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 8D747762-A2F4-4C1B-94D7-8AB1F9306143.jpeg
    8D747762-A2F4-4C1B-94D7-8AB1F9306143.jpeg
    196.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 8AEA917B-E61C-4DCB-9B05-1EC6D651C32A.jpeg
    8AEA917B-E61C-4DCB-9B05-1EC6D651C32A.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 57
Some wiring coming out of the bottom, lower right as you look at it, trace those wires, might find the receiver.

Some wiring coming out of the bottom, lower right as you look at it, trace those wires, might find the receiver.
One of the wires is just for the unit lighting, the other does go up inside the boiler. I’ll get the unit apart below and have a look, only held in with sealant I think lol

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Your kitchen fitter needs to be shot, why must they always box boilers in so tight we can't get the covers off to maintain them?
I know! Crazy! Another 20mm and it would have been ok I think. There appears to be some kind of box down the back between the wall and units underneath the boiler. Hoping it’s the receiver!
EDF4896C-CC3C-451F-B879-7493A883098F.jpeg

when the sump goes on that your gas person will absolutely love you and your kitcheb fitter, if you actually have any warranty left it is void

when the sump goes on that your gas person will absolutely love you and your kitcheb fitter, if you actually have any warranty left it is void
It’s not in warranty. Why would it be void?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back