Wiring Honeywell CM927

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I'm getting a refund on the Salus RT500RF and going for the CM927, quite simply because the Salus is.....well, not very good.
I have a Baxi Combi instant 80HE. //www.diynot.com/network/s11DIY/albums/1338/5317

Honeywell.//www.diynot.com/network/s11DIY/albums/1338/5317
http://www.plumbnation.co.uk/site/h.../Honeywell CMT927 Technical Specification.pdf

Can I wire the Honeywell, with 3core +E?
Brown-from terminal block1 on boiler to L on receiver, then link L on receiver to A on receiver.
Black from block 2 on boiler to B on receiver.
Blue from N block on boiler to N receiver.
I'm sure Block1 on boiler is a permanent live, as it stands and this is effectively the way in which the Salus is wired just now.
I've done plenty of searches guys. I would just like confirmation this is OK to save me the trip for some 4core+E.
Honeywell has not arrived yet but looking forward to less erratic heating behaviours
Thanks for any help.

Sponsored Links
Can I wire the Honeywell, with 3core +E?
Brown-from terminal block1 on boiler to L on receiver, then link L on receiver to A on receiver.
Black from block 2 on boiler to B on receiver.
Blue from N block on boiler to N receiver.
That will work.

Thanks for your reply.
Just installed product and i must say it works perfectly, with so many more features, it's like the guys at Honeywell have thought of everything.
Much more peace of mind with this product on long weekends away for example.
It's maybe a little flimsy and receiver unit installation could be made easier I'm sure but, hey, it doesn't really need to be built like a tank and if installing these units day in day out it'd take minutes. (once you've done it once!!).

Anyone using the search engine thinking of a Salus because it's cheaper....the extra £30 to buy this unit will pay for itself in no time. Far better Unit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back