Can't remember if I've posted this before, but...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
...I've been looking here: http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/Ev...portletns=VehicleEnquiry_en&wfevent=link.next

By clicking the vehicle enquiry tab, you can enter a reg & the make to find out if the vehicle is still licensed or not, if not, the date when last taxed.

Sad bloke I may be, but I've found out that of all the cars I've ever owned, only two are still in use (at least as their manufacturer intended!).

They are, funnily enough, the oldest and youngest car I've ever owned (apart from the current one, of course!)

A 1974 "M" reg Beetle & a 1996 "P" reg Xantia estate TDi. All the others inbetween are not currently OTR.

Sponsored Links
My old car is now 25 years old and is declared Sorn, would like to know why, must be being restored.

You can also access there database there, and check if your firms van is insured and mot'd, it is illegal to check other numbers though without a valid reason.

sorry to break the party up but this application is about as accurate as an american flying a plane in iraq.

Sponsored Links
Well the Fiat Punto I wrote off (major front end damage) 2 years ago appears to be taxed and on the road. Interesting. :rolleyes: Bet its new owners would love to find out its history . . .

Back