CAR BOOT TAX

B

BOB.DOLE

Have you ever been to one of these giant car boots and there is someone there collecting £2.50 to go on, with row after row of cars parked up he must have taken thousands in car park fee,s and why should he not pay tax on this and how does the tax man know how many stall holders where charged £15.00 a car, aqnd all these burger bars are owned by the chap who runs the booty, and will turn away anyone else in there butty van.
and all the boot leg tobacco and copy dvd,d are is, more and more farmers are know turning their land into giant car boot sales instead of growing crops.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
Have you ever been to one of these giant car boots and there is someone there collecting £2.50 to go on, with row after row of cars parked up he must have taken thousands in car park fee,s and why should he not pay tax on this and how does the tax man know how many stall holders where charged £15.00 a car, aqnd all these burger bars are owned by the chap who runs the booty, and will turn away anyone else in there butty van.
and all the boot leg tobacco and copy dvd,d are is, more and more farmers are know turning their land into giant car boot sales instead of growing crops.
Thats rich coming from you!!Anyway if you are so concerned you could visit said site and make notes for the inland revenue.
That would give you somthing to occupy your time.

thats why the inland revenue make frequent trips to them and get details from all the traders and stall holders

williams89 said:
BOB.DOLE said:
Thats rich coming from you!!Anyway if you are so concerned you could visit said site and make notes for the inland revenue.
That would give you somthing to occupy your time.

It is not fair these scum bag farmers are getting away with it, my dole money would be a lot higher if it whern,t for the likes of these social vermin.

BOB.DOLE said:
It is not fair these scum bag farmers are getting away with it, my dole money would be a lot higher if it whern,t for the likes of these social vermin.

My taxes would be less if it wasn't for your dole money.

notb665 said:
BOB.DOLE said:

My taxes would be less if it wasn't for your dole money.

Look pal i am entitled to it and another thing you where paying the same income tax back in year 1984 when there was 3 million on the dole now there is less than half that , as the income tax gone down no why , i will tell you why because you are a brain washed thinks he knows it all block head.

Sponsored Links
Back