Carpenter / handyman to fix windows in Bow (East London)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a small job that needs doing on my windows. Two windows need rehanging and a little planing. I also want the frosted glass to be replaced with something clear.

Can anyone recommend someone reliable to do this? I have had some issues with builders in the past (will never use mybuilder again!) so would prefer to go on recommendation.

I am in Bow in East London - thanks for the help

Tom

Sponsored Links
What's up with them, why do did need rehanging

They don't shut properly so they need planing. But the hinges are painted over so I was told they'd need rehanging
Cheers

Sponsored Links
Believe me, there are no "small jobs" in the building trades - there are jobs that have been professionally examined and quoted for, and cheap little jobs, that have cheap little results.Typically, done by people that dont know what they are looking at or what they are doing.

Maybe the hinges are binding or distorted or wrong type, maybe the frame is swollen, maybe the sash is swollen and/or rotten? Seasonal movement requires an experienced judgement.

I hope that you get fixed up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back