Carpet Cleaner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to clean my carpet as it has been few years, what will be the best solution to clean it?

Using a carpet cleaner machine with liquid to wash the carpets or buy carpet cleaner powder and use vacuum cleaner to clean it up?

Sponsored Links
Its probably worth hiring a professional cleaning machine from the like of Johnsons, but if you don't want that then the Vax product is quite good - much better than the squirt on, vacuum off stuff thats only good for strictly localised stains.
John :)

Its probably worth hiring a professional cleaning machine from the like of Johnsons, but if you don't want that then the Vax product is quite good - much better than the squirt on, vacuum off stuff thats only good for strictly localised stains.
So Vacuum cleaner with liquid is better than Vacuum cleaner powder?S

P.S - It will be expensive to hire out so might as well buy the machine and do it myself

So Vacuum cleaner with liquid is better than Vacuum cleaner powder?S

P.S - It will be expensive to hire out so might as well buy the machine and do it myself
Someone help me please

Sponsored Links
yes, a carpet shampooing machine is better for cleaning a dirty carpet than an ordinary vacuum cleaner

I have a Vax Rapide - it works very well considering the low price.
Its amazing what grot comes out with the recovered solution!
Only grumbles are its a very noisy machine and doesn't recover the solution as well as it claims - and the solution filter split.
I'd buy it again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back