Caution Advised: Do You Eat Meat?? If So, Do Not Read This Thead.

They are working on 6 legged sheep for more shanks as popular in posh restaurants. Might get more if crossed with a centipede. They are working on things like those for green meat. ;) It might be green too.

Sponsored Links
Since reading the story i have cut back on chicken for a couple of weeks and now back to chicken/fish but not eaten sususges for a few days but had pork pies instead.

but had pork pies instead.
They are just made of bumholes, lips and trotters. :confused:

On a serious note, have you seen the size of chicken breasts lately? They seem to be getting bigger and bigger. I was following a recipe for 4 the other week but halving it because there were only two of us. I forget the exact weights but it said 'take 4 chicken breasts (400g)......’ I took two of our massive breasts and they were something like 350g just for the two of them!

Sponsored Links
I knew a bird who could make both ends meet.
Have you still got her number? :sneaky:

How about a chicken with four legs, save some arguments...
I remember Ronni Barker in Porridge making a joke about the turkey they got being a bit odd - 24 legs but no breast. Now that's what you call genetic engineering - in the 1970s, too!

On a serious note, have you seen the size of chicken breasts lately? They seem to be getting bigger and bigger.
Mottie proves he's a breast man, yet again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back