Cautionary Tale on Tax Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
ball cocks u big ead

u said " I hope (you) that the emergency services do not turn up around my house"

Is this an attempt by u to weasel your way out of wishing personal harm on me :LOL::LOL:

Whilst I pointed out you were defending cuts to the emergency services so if you wished harm on others then don't complain if it happens to you.

Context has never been your strong point.

Sponsored Links
Incidentally Kankerot :rolleyes: :LOL:

perhaps you should edit your post hmmmm u know the one were u said u hope emergency services do not turn up around my house ??

unless of course u have not already done so :LOL:

Incidentally Kankerot

perhaps you should edit your post hmmmm u know the one were u said u hope emergency services do not turn up around my house ??

unless of course u have not already done so :LOL:

Why? You seem to wish harm on others.

But you do bring up a salient point. The cutting of public emergency services will leave an overstretched service unable to deal with demand.

Why? You seem to wish harm on others.

:rolleyes: sums u up tbh ;)

Seem ?? perhaps u have taken it out of context , mind u that is not your strong point ;)

You wished harm directly on me hmmmm "I hope emergency services do not turn up around "your" house "

No "seem" about it was there ???

Have u edited the post yet :LOL:

**** ead :)

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: sums u up tbh ;)

Seem ?? perhaps u have taken it out of context , mind u that is not your strong point ;)

You wished harm directly on me hmmmm "I hope emergency services do not turn up around "your" house "

No "seem" about it was there ???

Have u edited the post yet :LOL:

**** ead :)

My post stands as does your view that harming others is acceptable. So you can carry on down this path.

My post stands as does your view that harming others is acceptable. So you can carry on down this path.

My post stands as do my comments ,about wishing harm on me and my family so u can carry on down this path ;)

**** ead :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back