Cctv app for iPhone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got two dvrs one is floureon kit with 4 cams still messing with that but have got it connected to Internet and can view from the TopsView app however this does not accept two of the cams already up . So the Dvr I'm using at the moment is a genie cctv model LTDVRSE16 but I can't find an app what will connect to it .for the floureon I used a code that I scanned to phone but the genie doesn't have one when you turn on thanks

Sponsored Links
Before my Hikvision and the dedicated app for it I used “ipcamviewer” which seemed to pick up just about every camera ever just patience playing with it and finding the right settings.

IMG_1926.PNG
The genie app used to be Superlive
But I don't think it's around anymore as it's very old , plus that dvr you had to create a ddns account and needed port forwarding ....

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that it works on superlive pro on wifi but times out on 4g .

So does this mean the genie Dvr is no good anymore to view via an app or is there a simple way to do this thanks

IMG_0435.JPG
Right so think I got the Ddns it said at bottom successful and then I applied and it says config successful when I test what do I do now thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back