Swan view app help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My partner has her cctv on her swan view app on her iPhone, she has asked me to also have this on my iPhone so I have downloaded the swan view app on my device and scanned the QR code on top on the machine, the app has accepted it recording: device name, connect mode, Uid, username and password have all populated ok but when I try to connect it fails,

Why ?

Sponsored Links
There’s several Swann apps depending what DVR you have. Are you both using the same app? When I changed Swann DVR's, I had to use a different Swann app.

Is you partner logged into app while you are trying to log in. Make sure no one is logged in, then try to log in on your device.
The swans reviews for their apps suggests people have same problem.

Sponsored Links
The issue with some apps to any system is one connection, if one person logs out, then the other can log in, you would need to check what the swann system allows access wise and what the app allows.

some will allow multipul connections on the same user id and password,
others will allow connections from x individual users at any one time with a unique login and password
and some will allow one person 1 id and password and one session

Hi, I have the Swan CcTV (with memory chip in) at home, I can view cameras on my android phone/tablet/ipad when I am in the house with no problem. But I cannot view remotely from anywhere
else on either my phone/tablet/iPad. All I get is ‘device offline’ icon. Advice anyone?

Suggest you start your own thread.
You will need to set up port forwarding on your router as this will allow remote viewing on your mobile device.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back