CCTV Dome camera compatibility

Hp1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am purchasing a Annke CCTV system with Dome IP cameras. Annke do not have the mount junction boxes that the dome camera can fix onto (to hide cables).
The Hikovision DS-2CC51D3S camera looks to be exactly the same dimensions and uses the DS-1280ZJ-DM18 junction box.
I was wondering if the same could be used on the Annke dome camera. Unfortunately Annke do not provide fixing hole diameter dimensions,

Harry

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
hmmm best asking someone that supplies both parts so it can be checked.

Unfortunately unless a its rebranded product its unlikely to fit perfectly if at all.

Hi Secureiam,
I was thinking the Annke product may be supplied by Hikvision as the external dimensions are identical and the units look the same.

Many thanks for your input.

Sponsored Links
Its possible, but I know bases even for similar looking hik products don't always marry up to different cameras and you have to look at the options for each camera to be certain. Some bases have multiple fixing points for different cameras too.

I guess you could always order one and try it they aren't going to break the bank?

• Thanks
Reactions: Hp1

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back