cctv

B

B.O.B DOLE

Is it possible to connect a cctv to my computer how would i do it if it is possible is there a cheaper option with a web cam

Sponsored Links
What sort of budget are you thinking about. There are now some super little webcams that you can plug into your broadband and view from anywhere via the internet.

Handy if you want to watch someone robbing your house while you are on holiday :LOL: :LOL:

i am looking for something to keep an eye on my back garden something that is recorded at the same time

Sponsored Links
Have a look for DVI cards and cctv cameras on ebay. The card will allow you to connect the camera to your PC and record onto your hard disk. They start from around £5-10. Cameras are a bit more, and there are several types available.

pallison said:
Have a look for DVI cards and cctv cameras on ebay. The card will allow you to connect the camera to your PC and record onto your hard disk. They start from around £5-10. Cameras are a bit more, and there are several types available.
thanks pallison where does the dvi card plug in to my computer which one would you recopmmend to install in my computer

Back