ceiling plastered

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi how much would i be looking at approx to get a 3 x 5 metre ceiling skimmed cheers

Sponsored Links
Depends on the condition of the cieling. If its artexed then it will be dearer. £60 seems very cheap to me what with PVA £10, two bags of plaster £7, petrol £10, use of vehicle £10 = £37, leaving £23 for profit ! I would say it will cost more like at the very least £150.

third eye cheers for reply i dont expect to get a plasterer to travel to scotland where i live from way down in england so that cuts down the cost :) to be honest i was thinking maybe around 60 to 80 if it does cost approx 160 looks like my arms are in for more work and me more pain :cry: cheers

Sponsored Links
had a whole room of similar dimensions done for £280 2 weeks ago

thirdeye you were spot on with your cost had a 2 quotes at that and 2 at about 110 ceiling isnt that bad to warrant paying that amount so gonna just repair it so much for a break for a few days grrrrrrrr least im out of my wifes way still

Me thinks that wives are pre-programed by God to nag at husbands to do anything and not sit about, lol.

Hehe, i aint gona say amymore as i am sure "papergirl" will "attack" me for my view on the female physioligy, hehe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back