Central Heating continuous running

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi first time visiting the forum, looks like a good site, I have just moved and when I moved in presumed the heating had been left running to warm the place.
Can anyone clarify - I have a boiler and programmer I am unfamiliar with Worcester 240 Combi RSF linked to a ACL Life Style LP111. the boiler is set to Heating / Water and the programmer appears to run through its program (Do these programmer only have a 24Hr program with two On/Off times) the Rads have thermostats on the valves however the heating seems to run continually - is the programmer at fault or the boier

Sponsored Links
I don't understand exactly what you wrote, but:
Although it will work, that is not the right timer for that boiler; seems like somebody went for a cheap solution.
The fault is most likely either in the timer, or the way it is hooked up.

I don't understand exactly what you wrote, but:
Although it will work, that is not the right timer for that boiler; seems like somebody went for a cheap solution.
The fault is most likely either in the timer, or the way it is hooked up.

Wither the Timer has switched to on or off mode the Heating is still on as the Rad valves demand heat. Heating appear to be on permananty day or night

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back