Central heating controls

KK2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a boiler fitted last month, its a Vallient ecoplus to an open vent system, boiler keeps shutting down on F22 fault code, spoke to the installer he does not seem to know whats wrong, suggest I change the pump, I changed the pump, all went well for 4 days, again F22 fault code -dry burner, called out service engineer he said it was the pump I changed the pump yet again thinking I was just unlucky and had 2 dodgy pumps... it went for 3 days, boiler went into Fault, again changed pump...... guess what went for 4 days then into F22, I have changed the actuator as well,
System was flushed through on boiler change over, No air in the system, only thing added/different to the old system is a TF1 magnetic filter.

Any idea what the problem could be!!!! Looks like I will have to call in another heating engineer.

Sponsored Links
Called the installer several times, not had much joy in getting him back :(

Sponsored Links
Possible low water supply to boiler. That`s the code . Blocked cold feed from tank, common. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back