Central heating flusher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I have a blockage in my central heating only one rad working luke wam all others cold so hiring a pro flush for the weekend to try and flush it out.

There are quite a few flushing chemicals on the market does anyone have any recommendations which to use?

Sytem has been sludging up for quite some time so finally needs sorting out.

Thanks for any advice

Sponsored Links
Good luck. If there is no flow through the radiators, cleaners, sludge removers, etc. will not come into contact with the debris. It will be very difficult to clear any complete blockages.

Is it plastic or metallic heating pipe?

James.

I think it's all copper pipe under the floor. Looks like I have an interesting weekend ahead flushing!

Sponsored Links
Use Kamco FX2 as the cleaning chemical, you'll need a full 5L drum if your system is really bad. As JBPHS has said, a powerflusher won't clear complete blockages, you need at least a small amount of flow to make it work

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back