chemical flushing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi my central heating system has sludged up have cleaned it out but want to get it chemically flushed what would be a resonable price to pay for this service as i am going to get a couple of qoutes any advice would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
You should explain exactly what YOU have done yourself. That may help to identify what more is needed.

Chemical cleaning covers a wide range of treatments !

Tony

Look at upwards of £300 for a powerflush. More if 10 rads+ and beware that there may be bits to replace.

Sponsored Links
And £320 in NW London.

But so what? None of us know where he lives!

oooh agile I was kidding

its at least twenty grnd in surrey :)

and you can pay for it in picassos :)

Is hiring and DIYing it a viable option ? Is a power flush in the same kind of league as some jobs like draining and refilling your system, replacing a radiator etc ? Assuming you've read up a bit and know how its 'supposed' to work.
Or do you need a good collection of 'bits' to fit the machine into your system, and a higher level of experience with plumbing and power flushing ? I seem to remember some one telling me the machine replaced the pump body in the boiler.

[There's the chemicals side as well...not to be overlooked but my failings are in the plumbing department.]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back