central heating installation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am a fairly competant d.i.yer looking to install gas central heating in a two bedroom house. To keep costs low I plan to install all the radiators myself and have a plumber install a Baxi 105e instant boiler.
I am unsure about the radiator circuit. Do I run 22mm copper pipe from the boiler then reduce to 15mm to all the radiators then stop the supply / or rig a 22mm circuit offtaking 15mm to the rads then returning to a 22 mm pipe back to the boiler . My problem is do I Make a circuit or feed only to the rads then return from the rads back to the boiler

Sponsored Links
i am not a plumber or heating engineer, all radiators are usually in 15mm and plumbed in paralell (so if you take one off the others still work) see this for more information

hi slap,

when I did my boiler use 22mm retrun and flow and then take 15mm pipes to radiators.

if you need anymore help about flow, reply or drop me a mail.

wilse

Sponsored Links
perhaps he would if your email address was in your profile, but it isnt

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back