central heating pin not coming out baxi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,

hope someone can help when the central heating is switched on the pin is not coming out and connecting to the micro switch to fire it up does anybody no what this could be, also when the hot water is switched on it heats up to full temp and then cuts out and the central heating sensor warning light flashes for a bit then it re-fires up. any help please thanks paul

Sponsored Links
As above and also in the boiler as well.Pump proving diaphragm worn,and pump cream crackered is also a possibility.Return filter blocked.I could go on.Do you intend to DIY?

hi,

thanks both for your replys, had pump replaced 12 months ago, changed hot water diaphragm bout 6 months, i cleaned return filter fews day ago before this started happening any clues on wot to do, yes be diy if i can bit short of cash at the mo. thanks

Sponsored Links
Have you changed the pump switch diaphragm? It's the smaller one on top of the diverter valve.

There's the front switch which is hot water and the one on the top is pump proving switch.In CH mode that is the only one that operates.

thanks, i've changed the ch diaphragm this morning but the ch pin is still not coming out but the ch does fire up when i press the switch if i don't press the switch the pump/ low pressure light flashes, so is that the pump knacked

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back