Central Heating Pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem with my Central Heating Pump,the make of the pump is Euramo Gold,it is over 16 years old,it got very hot yesterday,and there does not appear to be any sign that it is working as there is no vibration and the boiler keeps cutting out.Any advice would be greatly appreciated.I can be e-mailed on : [email protected]

Thanks

Sponsored Links
It sounds as if your pump is seized up. Look in the FAQ on this site for information about what you can do.

Its best to put your email in your profile rather than posting it here. We would normally reply to your posting so that others can see it too.

If you particularly wanted to contact anyone who posts on here then they would put their contact details in their profile if they wanted to be contacted. In some cases you can send them a private message.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back