chaffoteaux centora -- 07 fault?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help

I have just moved into my flat. It has a C&M centora condensing combi. Probably been switched off for past cople of months.

I switched it on at the fuse spur and at the boiler. It fired up on heating but when i ran the hot tap i got the code 07. It then did this on heating.

The manual that i have says " No water circulation in primary circuit" . The boiler pressure was a little low 0.7, but i topped this up to 1 bar. The isolation valves underneath the flow and return are open (i havent/dare not touch those). I have also bled the rads and a good spurt of water came out there. Cold water with good flow from the hot tap.

Any ideas how to resolve this fault or what is causing it.

Many thanks

Tom

Sponsored Links
HI

most likely that the pump is seized .common if the boiler was out of use for a while.

thanks for the reply lunat.

I checked the pump (removed centre screw with long flat blade screwdriver). Small trickle of water and the pump was spinning - could see it turning.

Tom

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back