Changing Conservatory Roof from Plastic to Glass

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Having looked into this a bit I am seriously considering changing our conservatory roof from plastic (pvc?) to glass and was wondering if a) anyone had any strong, helpful views on this and b) could recommend a firm(s) in hertfordshire to do this. Was considering getting a quote from Anglian but also wanted to look at alternatives.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
A lot of poly roofs are being replaced currently with glass roofs, there are many options with roof glass these days. Also tiled conservatory roofs are kicking off recently(not my cup of tea).If you do get anybody to come and look, i would definately reccomend researching local companies or ask anyone who has had a similar job done about their experiences with a local firm. Big companies need to pay a lot of overheads, whereas a local trusted fitter/builder could do just as good for a lot less. dont be fooled by pressure sales tactics, throw them out if they even try. Anglian + everest always seem very expensive to me for what you get(not saying they are bad). and even if you do sign a contract under pressure or something you can still cancel! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back