Channel migrants: Migrant crossing figure reaches new high

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I see bbc are spreading more xenophobic hatred tut tut... its not true of course they're making it all up i am sure, and anyway why are they stirring up racial hatred anyway, who cares if they are flooding in or not? They can have my house soon ill show you lot i am not a racist!
In fact JohnD im on holiday next week so not quite ready or i would OF given mine already can you give your house to one of these families first please as a loyal lefty i'm sure you will jump at the chance...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-48408471

Sponsored Links
Just wait until Trump's war with Iran starts , P&O will have to put on extra ferry's .
Europe is the dumping ground for the fallout from wars started by the usual suspects.

Here we have two keyboard warriors
And your initial post was supposed to be a sensible, thought-provoking piece of quality journalistic repute?

I see bbc are spreading more xenophobic hatred tut tut... its not true of course they're making it all up i am sure, and anyway why are they stirring up racial hatred anyway, who cares if they are flooding in or not? They can have my house soon ill show you lot i am not a racist!
In fact JohnD im on holiday next week so not quite ready or i would OF given mine already can you give your house to one of these families first please as a loyal lefty i'm sure you will jump at the chance...

'Migrant crossing figure reaches new high'...

"The crossings are very dependent on the weather" :rolleyes:

But only 140...

Hardly a flood is it, especially compared to the numbers who make it across the Med!

Sponsored Links
Illegal crossings reach new high ..... whilst returning them reaches a new low. :(

Throw then a line, and tow then straight back before they even touch blighty. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back