Channeling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have puddles forming in my garden against my garage wall and when very heavy rain water seeps up through the garage floor. I am planning to put 3 lengths of drainage chanels against the wall. My guttering downpipe connects to the larger orange drain pie with a sort of cap connecting the two.

I am a little confused as to how to set this up. I was thinking of buying a small drain so that the downpipe can go through the grill but the drain has connection points to cut out which are about 4 inches wide whereas the drainage channels are a lot bigger and the only end cap I have seen is a larger size about 6 inches. Any ideas how i connect the drain to the channels and do I need to glue anything?

hope that makes sense.
Also any ideas how much it would cost me for someone to do it? as I clearly have no idea.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back