Cheap Reliable Washing Machine

WSB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I need to replace the washing machine in my rental property.
Hence, I don't want to spend a lot of money, it doesn't need to be flash but it needs to be reliable.
Any recommendations?
Beko seems to be quite cheap plus also read that they're fairly reliable.
Ideas?
Thanks
WSB

Sponsored Links
Get an older used one, they may not be as pretty but any older German built ones are pretty good quality old AEG and some Bosh were really good, very quiet and go on for years, just discolour on the panel so people tend to exchange or get rid of them.

Just buy a cheap one, after the warranty expires if it breaks down buy another one.
Samsung have a five year warranty but on a rental ....get a cheap one .........second hand will give you grief if it goes wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: WSB
Just give tenants a rental discount and let them supply. Then you don’t need to worry about reliability.

• Thanks
Sponsored Links
low cost and highly reliable but maybe a bit outdated.........
dolly tub.jpg

• Thanks
Beko seems to be quite cheap plus also read that they're fairly reliable.

Beko have a strange business model. They make a vast array of models, some good, some rubbish, without a "family" style. The brand name alone isn't enough.

I did wonder if they bought discontinued designs from other makers (like Eastern Bloc countries used to do with cars from the West).

The cheapest way to get household appliances, if you have a van and a strong buddy, is to get a quality brand like Bosch from someone who's fitting a new kitchen and throwing out their old stuff. Dishwashers, cookers and washing machines are so heavy and cumbersome that there is little demand for them and the owner has the task of disposal.

Went for a hoover in the end as there was a deal on in Currys. thanks all

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back