Check Water Light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me please my check water light is lit on my Siemens dishwasher and will not go out? My model number is:SE25M851GB I have checked the outlet hose and even lift hose slightly of the ground level. Tilted the machine to see if water was still at the bottom but to no avail.

Sponsored Links
have you canceled the program and started a new one ..does it still stay on :?: if so pull machine out tilt the machine back and see if any water comes out and then try a program after you have done this once you have it back level on the floor.sometimes the impellor jug can go on these but try the tipping method first.

Thank you for your response I have tilted the machine to almost ground level and placed towels under but no water came out from the bottom.

Sponsored Links
First I would check for a fill problem.....No water supply, kinked hose, or faulty aquastop valve.
The E-number you quoted is missing 2 digits after "GB".

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back